Remember my Email to Austin about getting my hair cut.
Yeah... um... well... she butchered it.
No joke.
I absolutely hate it.
I am just thankful that my hair grows really quick and should grow back soon.
On the bad side, I know your thinking there is a bad side like having my hair butchered wasn't the bad side. Nope having my husband tell me 'I told you so' is even worse.
I'll post pictures soon along with why he got to say I told you so.
1 comment:
I just came across your blog and I wanted to tell you that I COMPLETELY feel your pain, I got my hair butchered in July of 2008 and I am STILL not over it.
I thought it was a great idea at the time but I miss it every day and CAN NOT wait until it grows back!
Post a Comment