Every once in a while my son will come close to the office door and bend over. I was pondering this because he doesn't actually come over and look in. Nope he is going to that specific spot for a reason.
I looked out the door and there is a little bag of Cheetos. My husband had some Cheetos last night before supper in a little sandwich baggie and he evidently didn't finish them or put them away. (I know huge surprise) My son instead of taking the whole bag with him into the living room is coming and just getting one at a time.
I really need to get on my husband about not putting stuff away. This is what my son did yesterday...
Yes that is a whole new box of Cheerios. My husband didn't forgot to put away after he ate breakfast.
Where was I you ask. Well I was in the shower. I know I shouldn't be allowed anytime away from my child. I usually stick him in the highchair with a snack but he had fallen asleep watching CARS (he loves this movie) so I thought I had enough time before he woke up again. I would have too if the stupid hairless mutt Hyde hadn't gotten out of the bathroom and woke Mason up by jumping in the chair. My stupid hairless mutt sweet little dog can't get a normal door open even if it is ajar but has figured out the sliding pocket door on the bathroom. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment