Yesterday Mason and I went to MOPS. I actually got to drive our new car. I couldn't believe it. Since we have gotten it Austin has decided that his car needs some brake work and is unsafe to drive there fore taking the car with the car seat in it to work. You can just imagine how thrilled this makes me. I don't know why he can't drive the black car to work. No I do. It is because it doesn't have the car seat in it. Anyways I digress...
We went to MOPS and had a wonderful time. I should have stopped at the store on the way home but didn't even think about it. It is very rare that I don't stop at the store while I am in town. It is also very frustrating that I am the only who can manage to go to the store without throwing a child like tantrum. I would hate to point fingers though since he is stopping on the way home from work. It doesn't happen often that he does that so I would hate to begrudge him when he deigns to do it. After all he wouldn't be stopping at all if the weather wasn't to get nasty this afternoon. No, he would wait and let me go after he got home. Most of the time I like it when he does that but then there are sometimes that I just wish he would come and pick Mason up and take him to the store with him and leave me... alone... by myself... for over an hour. That doesn't happen that often though.
Tonight we are having something with hamburger in it. Really we will probably just have hamburgers. If he wants something else he can cook it. I don't really care. Sometimes he gets upset if we have the same thing every night. I still can't believe he hasn't noticed that we have a weekly menu. Talk about dense. Anyways I actually thought this out ahead of time. He doesn't like to have hamburger every night and absolutely hates spaghetti so that is what we had last night. Yep, I played the 'good wife' and we had spaghetti. I didn't put hamburger in the sauce. I figured that way he wouldn't complain about what we are having for supper tonight. The only other option for him is left over spaghetti.
I know what a way to start off the weekend. I am hoping by annoying him today he will leave me alone tomorrow. I haven't decided about Sunday yet. I guess if I don't want him to bother me Sunday either then I will have to play the annoying card tomorrow night.
No comments:
Post a Comment