Monday, January 12, 2009

Do we have power?

My husband just called from work to see if we had power. Um... let me think... yes we have power. It kinda took me back for a second. I didn't know what to say the question was so stupid. So anyways.
I guess a couple of guys from work got calls from their wives saying that they didn't have power. The guys discuss it for a little bit and find out that they are all on the same power company so Austin calls me to find out if we have power.
Do you see where I'm going with this...
My husband thought I wouldn't have called if our power had gone out. It is like he doesn't know me.
Of course I would have called and bitched complained if our power had gone out.
I will have to remember to give him grief about this later.

No comments: