So far today Mason has gotten caught on 2 baby gates, used his Tonka truck as a ladder support, got trapped under the fish tank, and pooped in the potty. Over all I think it is a good day.
I am ready to get out of this house. We have gotten so much snow and it has been so cold that we haven't left in a while. This does bad things to me.
Mason has been such a pill lately. We had to move all the dining room chairs away from the table because he was getting on the table and throwing stuff off of it. That didn't stop him though. he just rolled his little Tonka truck up to it and put his John Deere toy in the back of it and used it like a ladder. He thought that was okay until his "ladder" fell over and he was stuck.
As I was typing that above I look over and he is sitting on the John Deere toy leaning over the front of it to get a cheerio off the floor (shh is was part of snack so shoot me) and he just goes tumbling over the front of his toy. Being a little turd he didn't want to let go of his toy so it comes up between his legs and then he just kinda falls to the side. Everything was okay until he caught me silently laughing at him. Imagine his surprise when he finds out all his little antics are on here for the world to see. That is one teenage fight I am going to try to avoid.
It looks beautiful outside but the windchill is way below zero so we can't even go out and play. That has got to be the worst part of winter. The nicer the day looks the colder it is outside.
How many days till spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment