While Austin is in Germany next week I will be mudding priming and painting. He tells me that everything has to be done before he can bring up the washer and dryer. My goal is to have it so that all that needs done when he gets home is to put in the floor. We will have to see just how cooperative Mason is next week.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
My New Bathroom
Finally some photos of the bathroom. The 'before' photos are located here. Even this ugly blueish green drywall is better than that monstrosity.
While Austin is in Germany next week I will be mudding priming and painting. He tells me that everything has to be done before he can bring up the washer and dryer. My goal is to have it so that all that needs done when he gets home is to put in the floor. We will have to see just how cooperative Mason is next week.
Yes, it is very green!!

This is the same tile that is going to go on the floor.
The wonderful light for the shower.
I am not sure why Hyde is in the tub.
The pocket door.
The pocket door again.
And again the pocket door.
We have to invest in an adjustable shower head because this one is so tall that I have to have a plastic glass to wash my hair.
This is where my washer and dryer will be stacked. I absolutely cannot wait to get them in the bathroom and working. Unfortunately that won't be until we are done painting and the tile is laid.
While Austin is in Germany next week I will be mudding priming and painting. He tells me that everything has to be done before he can bring up the washer and dryer. My goal is to have it so that all that needs done when he gets home is to put in the floor. We will have to see just how cooperative Mason is next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment