
I don't use the toilet paper holder for the toilet paper because you have to reach so far behind you. I put a wal-mart sack on it and use it for the trash. I know it is tacky but who cares. For crying out loud I have farm animals on my kitchen cabinets.
The floor is bad. That is all the cleaner I can get it. They put the tile down themselves so it isn't level or spaced evenly. There are some tiles that they painted to appear darker and random. I hate this floor worse than the kitchen.
I don't like the window behind the toilet either. We are in the country though so it isn't as though anyone can just peek in.

The wall paper drives me nuts and I would take it down but I am truly afraid at what we would find behind it. I know there used to be a tub surround there because I have seen photos. If you rub your hand over the wall paper it is really bumpy. I think they just tore off the surround and put up the wallpaper instead of fixing the wall. We will get to find out though because we need a bath tub. Mason is getting to big to bathe in the kitchen sink. That and I want to be able to take a hot bath sometimes.

I actually like the sink. I cannot stand the counter though.

I don't know what the counter looked like before but I do know that they used spray granite to get it to what it is now. They were nice and left us the can in case we ever wanted to do touch ups. The stupid stuff comes off all the time all over everything. I can't even use a washclothe to wipe the counter down because that stuff comes off all over the towel.

I like the mirror and lights. I wish it was more of a medicine cabinet though. The cabinet down below isn't really set up for smaller items that you would keep in a medicine cabinet. Therefore I have taken over a part of the closet for those items.
I cannot think of a worse layout for this room. Don't get me wrong it is a fairly big room. 9*6. Unfortunatly everything is in the last4 feet of the room. On the other half is a closet.
When we take the shower out to put in a tub I am going to get Austin to bring my washer and dryer up from the basement. I hate not having my laundry on the main level. We already have to take out the closet to get a tub in so it shouldn't be that much work to get the washer hooked up. Austin does the electrical and I do most of the plumbing. Not that Austin isn't smart enough to do it he just doesn't have the patience. He has to have patience to do the electrical because that is life or death while you are working on it. Plumbing isn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment