
This is the view you see starting up the stairs it isn't until you get up in the landing that you realize all the trim is red.

You can see Hyde's bed under the window. He likes to lay in the sunshine.

Our door. Thankfully he didn't talk me into painting the doors red also.

I have no idea how he got me to agree to a RED railing.

Our door. No need for a baby monitor with us being that close. When the doors are open we can hear Mason breathing.

Mason's door. I know someday I'll have to take the hearts off. Until he learns that boys shouldn't have hearts on their door though they are staying.
I asked if he would mind if I painted the trim to something a little more subdued and Austin got mad. Something about it taking him 3 days to get it red and that no I couldn't do it over. Then he suggested that I paint the bathroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment