Thursday, September 4, 2008

MOPS!!

MOPS starts today and I'm so excited. I don't know what I'm looking forward to most: the 2 hours away from Mason, the fellowship, 2 hours babyfree, friendships, did I mention a whole 2 hours away from Mason, food. I think it is a toss up. I have waited patiently all summer. A big feat for me.
This year I am doing the newsletter. I have a feeling this will get to be more of a chore than anything. I have made my template so all I have to do is change the articles out... maybe... I mean really how many people actually read the newsletter.
After MOPS Mason and I are going to make a quick pit stop at home and then we are going to my mom and dad's. We have a very busy weekend planned. Hopefully We will be home by Tuesday.
Austin asked if I was going to drag it out another day and I could honestly tell him no this time. See... I ordered a new camera and it should be here tomorrow... so I want to get home and play with it. Since he refuses to put it in his backpack when he drives the motorcycle to go to grandma and grandpa's this weekend.
I know! What a brat. Even though I am taking his clothes with me. Good thing I love him or this could be a grievous offense. I think I will forget his underwear. That should show him. I mean really I made his lunch today ,without the spit mind you, the least he could do is bring my camera down with him.
Anyways... so I off to go switch my clothes over. Somehow in the bathroom renovations laundry has gotten messed up and I'm of schedule and ran out of underwear for me. Let me rephrase that. I cannot find almost all my underwear. Out of 30 pairs I can find exactly 4. That's right 4. So instead of being able to do my laundry once a week it feels like I am doing my laundry everyday. Not good when you have snakes in your basement. I have no clue where they went but I have my suspicions that Austin does. He has found this oh so hilarious.
I just keep telling myself that 2 weeks and my washer and dryer will be upstairs. I know I live in a dream world.

No comments: