
As you can see Monkey's photo shoot didn't go as planned.
I had even set Mason up playing in the water in the kitchen sink. You know a project that I usually have to tear him away from kicking and screaming. I had no more than got Monkey up in the fan pull that Mason comes and erupts in some blood curdling screams.
I turn around to grab the camera and Mason was on the table. I just couldn't resist snapping a few. He was really distraught. Now he is so distrustful of my reasons for needing Monkey that I never get to touch him.
Thankfully when Mason had the flu he was so out of it that he didn't notice when Monkey had to be washed. He noticed that Monkey was cleaner and smelled different though. He came up to me several times and had me smell him then he would say "bad" as in smelled bad. I can attest that Monkey smelled like laundry detergent and nothing else so I don't know what he meant.
Monkey is no longer allowed in the room alone with me. Mason will hide him when he doesn't want to play with him. Fine with me!! Last time we went to mom and dad's Monkey couldn't even ride in the front seat with me. I know! What was I going to do with him hang him from the rear view mirror.
Oh, that is just sad, now I'm giving myself ideas... Maybe someday I can sneak Monkey away during nap or something...
You never know where you are going to find Monkey...
No comments:
Post a Comment