Lucky for me Mason is back in top form and able to dump pepper in the fish tank and empty the door of the fridge... Awesome... I need to find a babysitter for these types of emergency situations... I would have my husband work from home when I don't feel good but then I end up taking care of both of them and am even more miserable at the end of the day...
I couldn't even talk my child into taking a nap with me today... I had to sleep in my own bed... Which reminds me that I need to change detergent for my bed sheets. I just don't care for the smell of what we are using now on my pillow... Not that I could smell it today but I know it is there.
I have gotten some chuckles this week though... At night, Hyde, my 7 year old minpin, likes to sleep on my extra pillow that I don't use and that lays above my head because like all short people I like to have my feet hang off the end of the bed... This has always drove me absolutely bonkers. I thought it was just because it was my pillow. Well come to find out he has developed a certain fondness for one specific pillow. Me being the quick thinker that I am decided to put one of my husbands pillow cases on that pillow and put it on my husbands side of the bed... Low and behold Hyde no longer sleeps on my side of bed but on Austin's side. I know it shouldn't have bothered me because there is literally 3 plenty of room above my head on the bed but Hyde's hair is like little eyelashes. Little eyelashes that get in my eyes and in my hair and he smells like popcorn when he sleeps. Fresh buttery popcorn... Strange I know but my husband smells it too...
Hyde sleeping on Austin's spare pillow is driving him nuts because he uses all the bed on his half because he is after all 6'5". His feet hang off the end and his head touches the headboard. When he brings it up I just act all innocent and pretend I don't know what he is talking about. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and laughed about it because I could put my arm up above my head and not worry about hitting a dog...
I think I'll head to bed now. Hopefully I don't lay there awake too long...
Oh and before I forget... I am getting a new camera... The goal is for the camera to have paid for itself by the end of May... I just need to schedule one or two more sessions. It all just depends on well they go... Like always...
And now I'm going to bed so that I have the energy to work out tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment