Tuesday, May 19, 2009

While I Work, He Will Play

This is what Mason does while I try to get paperwork done and bills paid.
Today I have been finishing up some photos for a friend and so Mason has had run of the dining and living rooms. I find it easier to just clean up during nap time than to worry about what he is throwing about the place. Let me rephrase that, it is easier to work while Mason is occupied destroying my clean house than to make him pick up and have him crying, screaming, throwing a tantrum standing at this gate being loud. I do keep an ear out for him pounding stuff on the windows and coffee table. I can only imagine the fit his father would throw if he actually broke one of them but for now I'd like to keep the score the way it is. Dad=1 Mom=0
He likes to close the door and dig in the plants so I have to be sure to keep it open.

I know this photo isn't focused real good but it really shows that innocent face he comes and guilts me with.

He has really done a number on the mess today. Believe it or not this is the 'clean' room today.

I love how he likes to put on hats. He always has them on crooked and throws little fits when they bump into things.
No Mason does not have a halo. The sunlight is shining in the window and hitting a yellow turtle pillow that is on the floor.
I have absolutely no clue where he picked this move up from.


No comments: