Friday, May 15, 2009

Two Weeks

In two weeks I'll have a 2 year old. I want my last year back. It went way too fast. He is just so naughty. So very naughty.
Everyday he empties the toy box. EVERYDAY!! Tuesday we played outside so my house was safe. Wednesday he dug in my plants so that there would be dirt on the floor to play with his cars in. Yesterday he found crayons that I thought were on the top of the tv stand and colored the wall paper in the dining room. Blue and black crayon. Today he dug in the trash and found a little container with some BBQ sauce in it from last night. He took it to the corner of the dining room and rubbed it all over the wall, floor, office door, his jammies, and his hair.
That was just this week. It has been a relatively good week for him. Poor child acts just like his dad. Unfortunately you can't break nature.
I swear all I do all day is follow him around and clean up his messes. I can't even do the dishes during the day anymore because he thinks he needs to 'help'. We both end up drenched and the floor gets washed.
On second thought I don't want this year back. How old do they have to be to start preschool? Momma needs a break. By the time afternoon rolls around I am doing good to keep my eyes open. The little squirt is just wearing me out.

No comments: