Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow? I like snow...

Yesterday morning Mason and I went outside to play with his sled. He loved it!! He would laugh and giggle the whole time we were moving. He had to cry whenever we would stop. I think he is really cute in his little snow suite he looks like a blue marshmallow. Faster mom!
He tried to clap his hands with it and even put some in his hood but surprisingly enough the chunky kid didn't try to taste it.

I thought it was so cute. He sees that the snow is a different level than the ground he could see so he thought it was like a step. Needless to say he 'fell' through.
At this point he decided he was done. Especially after he lost his little glove. He got himself up and marched right to the door. I was laughing so hard.

No comments: