Monday, December 8, 2008

A Nice Weekend...

A nice weekend... oh, what I wouldn't give for one of those.

Saturday was spent doing laundry. A ton of laundry. I really need to go through Mason's closet and sort through all his clothes. Then I need to go through all the little boy clothes in the upstairs storage closet and get all the 2 and 3T stuff.

That should be fun. Some of the sizes are the wrong season. I can't have Mason running around in shorts and tanks in the middle of winter.

Sunday I got up early and made cookies for the party. Which was really good. If memory serves me it was around a $500 show. I think I am going to get most of my hostess credit in gift certificates because I saw the new catalog that doesn't start until the 16th and it is really good. Now I can't wait to cash them in.

Too bad I didn't get any females in my family for Christmas. Which reminds me I need to get to Hy-Vee and get gift certificates for the guys I did get. I know real thoughtful.

After the party we went with my mom, aunt, sister and grandma into to town to eat at LaCarretas. It was good. Mason flirted with the waitress and the ladies in the booth behind us. I forgot his sippy at home. Let me rephrase that, I thought he had a clean unused sippy in the diaper bag so I didn't double check. Turns out he didn't because the last time Austin took him to town he stopped at Casey's and got Mason some milk and used the clean sippy and then didn't tell me and just put it back in the diaper bag. Totally gross. Mason didn't mind because he got to drink out of a straw. I minded though because Austin knew better.

All in all the weekend was really good and I really shouldn't complain but I like to and today is a complaining sort of day.

No comments: