It's Monday and I am for the most part done Christmas shopping. Well for people that are actually getting gifts.
We have some people on our list that are really hard to buy for and so they are getting an 8x10 of Mason. Something that they can't return exchange or re-gift. Some are getting them framed some are not. You know the picky ones that all the frames in the house match. I don't know how they do it. Do they just buy a stock pile of the same frame and store them for future use. I haven't figured it out yet.
Now I just have to get the photo taken. That is easier said than done. Mason doesn't like to sit still, well not really sit still but stay in front of my back drop. I don't care if wants to sit or stand he just has to stay in front of the back drop. He doesn't agree and thinks he should be able to jump on the couch and ride his toys when he should be sitting in his cute little chair and smiling sweetly. I wouldn't even care if he wanted monkey or bear in the photo as long as he could sit still for 5 seconds and smile sweetly. He gets this from his father. I am sure of it.
The last couple of times I tired to take his photo for this he threw himself on the floor and proceeded to throw the biggest tantrums yet. The last time he threw himself back so hard we had to get out the icepack. Austin has finally agree to 'help'. Little does he know that he will most likely end up in the photo as well. Well at least one.
No comments:
Post a Comment