I am never wordless!! It is just that I don't always have time to blog. Or sometimes all I want to do is complain. Today is one of those days! Now to decide on just one thing to complain about. I have so many things.
Take yesterday for example. We had no water. Out here in the country on a well it isn't like I can call someone from the utility company because there isn't one. First thing that popped in my mind was 'Great! How much is this going to cost?' Second thing 'How are we going to get this fixed and pay the house payments?'. Which makes me start thinking about the house in Indiana that has been on the market for 2 years. Yes 2 whole years. Just sitting there empty. A empty house that miraculously used 142,000 gallons of water last month. That is right. 142,000 gallons of water. Mind you our realtor told us she has been checking on the house and that everything looks good. I get the call from the water company and call her and she tells me "I was just out there yesterday and it looks good. We might need to have someone come in and dust." Dust are you f'n kidding me!! Dust!! Needless to say I didn't tell her about the water company calling me or that the neighbor had to go in and turn off the water. We are currently looking for a new realtor. This is not the first time she has screwed us over. Right now we are waiting on the damage pictures from the neighbor. If that isn't enough to give someone an ulcer I don't know what is. Amazing, just getting that out I already feel better. I will feel even better once we can get rid of the lazy... um... realtor. Honestly, how hard is it to go and check on the house when you drive by once a week? Okay, I'm done now. Life is too short.
So it isn't that I'm ever wordless or that I want to be wordless. I am just not sure that you really want to know what I am thinking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment