Well, it has snowed yet again. Yes on april 1st it snowed. Snowed!! I thought Austin was pulling an April Fools on me. I am just a little bitter about this. I am ready for warm weather. I want to be able to turn off the heater and open the windows. I am ready to be able to take Mason outside without layers of clothes. I am ready to see green grass and tractors in the fields. Crap, I am even ready for some of the oppresive July and August heat. Really who doesn't love humidity.
I'm not ready for Mason's birthday but I am ready for Memorial Day weekend, vacation to the Black Hills, 4th of July, Farmer's Merchants Picnic, Rodeo, State Fair, Labor Day weekend. Don't worry by the end of summer I will be praying for snow but for the moment I have had enough of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment