Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Little Color Outside FINALLY!!

It is finally spring here in Iowa. Spring last approximately 3 weeks. From the first really nice day to the first day that the bugs carry you away is about 3 weeks. My definition of a really nice day is one that is nice enough that you can open your windows without freezing. The day these photos were taken it was about 75 outside. The day before it was 50 and the day after it was also 50. This day was thrown in as a teaser before we got the next rain system.


Mason wasn't too sure about the grass at first.
He got used to it though and started having fun.
Looking at my work gloves in the stroller. Yes I have work gloves. Austin makes me help him outside and I'm not about to get my nails messed up.


Don't mind the ugly curtains. They came with the house and they are the only set I haven't changed yet. I am looking but haven't found what I want yet.



We are told that these are tiger lilies. Last year we had a late frost and they didn't bloom.

No comments: