I am more than ready for some mild temps so we can get this snow melted and get to the park to play. Last time I drove
For those of you who don't know Stratford is small. Like a little bigger than Thurman but not as big as Tabor...
Now I've got to go do some serious cleaning. As in SERIOUS cleaning. My cousin, my favorite cousin, Jessica, is on her way to spend the week.
This makes me very VERY happy.
But I've got laundry waiting to be done in the bathroom and dirty dishes waiting for me in the sink and on the coffee table oh and the dining room table... Anyways it is like my kitchen exploded and I know most of them are Mason's little paper snack plates and such but still someone has to pick them up. So without further ado March is here and I couldn't be happier.
Now to go track down my phone that the two year old ran off with. Awesome...
I wonder if I remember to pick toilet bowl cleaner last time I went to Walmart...
No comments:
Post a Comment