Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Changes

Some things are changing around here. Nothing exciting like a pregnancy though...
We are done trying for that. The next option is clomid or something equivalent. We do not wish to pursue it farther. I thank God everyday for the one we do have and that is good enough for us. If it is His will that we have another one then we will have one without the medical help.
I am not discouraged. I don't want to give out the wrong idea. I am just ready to lose this weight. I have been unable to lose any because when I do my period goes MIA for several months and while I was able to get stuff to make me have a period I was unwilling to get stuff to make me ovulate which my body does on its own. My doctor has never seen anything like it. I lose or gain weight and my hormones and sanity go on vacation. A very long vacation.
Just imagine being my husband when this happens. Sometimes I think he would like to hide under a rock and I really just can't blame him. We talked all this over and then he started in on the 'honey do' list. I couldn't believe it.
Now let me explain about my 'honey do' list. It is not the typical list. I keep a note pad on the fridge and if something is bothering me then I write it down and let Austin take care of it. Somethings are down there multiple times. I leave it up to him to cross things off and keep track of it. At this moment it is around 6 pages with 25 lines per page. I know it sounds like a really long list but it isn't because 32 of those lines were for him to get his tools off my red shelves and out from underneath them. Twenty-four of the lines are for him to run coax antenna for my tv in the kitchen, 12 are for him to plant my rose bush I bought earlier this year, 43 are for painting the living room, 37 for painting the dining room, 11 for painting the ceiling in the office, 17 for hanging up my nick-naks in the office (since he took my hammer away).
I know now you all think I'm crazy. You might be right but it works for us.
I was so shocked when he took my list off the fridge, which in itself is the biggest no no in this house, and started going through it. It was cute though because about 4 days ago I wrote on it that I wanted a dishwasher in the kitchen. When he got to that last page he jumped up, grabbed his tape measure and got to work.
He came back to me about an hour later and said he thought he could make it work. We could just put a sink and the dishwasher by the stove and move the deep freeze out of the kitchen.
He is trying to make the next few months as easy on himself as possible without having to move in with his mom and dad.
So here it is Monday and my shelves are clean, I have full antenna to my kitchen tv, my cabinets are ready for paint on the insides, he is picking up paint brushes and roller refills to paint the office ceiling, living and dining rooms, and he is picking up paint swatches for the trim in our bedroom, tomorrow night he is planting my rose bush because he wanted to get some 'fertilizer' from his mothers and shampooing the carpets.
I wonder if this would be the time to put second office desk on the list.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tricia said...

It sounds like a lot of positive things. Your husband sounds like a man who really loves his wife! :)

I hope that you are given a surprise blessing, but mostly I hope you can get to feeling better and more balanced!

Tricia said...

Oh, and there are some natural things you could try to help boost fertility if you wanted to give it some effort...I have heard Soy can work as a natural equivalent to clomid, and acupuncture has been successful for some people...just some ideas! I am praying for the best for you guys!