Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall is here...

Fall is here with a vengeance. We just turned the air off last week sometime but I am more than ready for the heater. It was 59 in the house this morning. I like it just a little warmer than that.
Of course it wouldn't have been that cold if my husband had remembered to close the windows down stairs like I asked. O'well I will get over it eventually. Maybe.
Just think another 6 weeks and we could have snow on the ground... YAY! I get excited every time I think about it. I mean really excited! I already have Mason snowsuit out and washed. I even washed the liners of my snow boots and have them sitting by the back door. The electric blanket is ready to be put on the bed. Mason's little heater is ready in his room. I am so ready... well I guess we should probably purchase some propane before the flakes start flying but other than that I'm ready.

Photobucket

No comments: