Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Something Exciting!!

Okay it is exciting for me anyways...
Most of you have checked out my photography blog. I have not been happy with how sometimes I would check it and the pictures would be distorted or my text would all wonky. Therefore I decided it was time to set up an actual website. Cost me a little money but after all you can't make without spending money.

hansellphotography.com

(If you could only see the happy dance I am doing right now.)

I am still in the process of getting it all set up. Recently I have become a whiz at the computer and writing html code and let me tell you this kicked my butt.
It almost killed me but I had to turn to my husband for help. Thankfully he has started a couple of ventures and is familiar with my template and everything else.
However I did not like to look weak in front of him. Not a feeling I am familiar with and just left a bad taste in my mouth. He is lucky he took the high ground and has yet to tease me about it.
When he gets home tonight I have a whole list of stuff for him to change on it. His idea of looks good and my idea of looks good is totally not the same.
I am afraid that me going to him for help means that I was the first to back down from our latest little argument and means that I had to dishes this morning. Good thing because I am not sure how much longer I was going to last with those dishes in the sink.
In case your wondering we don't have the typical relationship. We support each other in everything we do but we are also each others biggest competition and antagonizers. You know in a loving sort of way. Yeah... loving...
So anyways check out my new website and check back often as it is sure to change often. Especially after I get Austin wrapped around my little finger again.


Photobucket

No comments: