Monday, July 27, 2009

FIRE!! FIRE!!

Saturday we had friends over and burned the huge pile of trees that Austin and his Dad cut down over the last couple of weeks. There were probably 7 whole trees in the pile. We had to hook the hose up to make sure the barn didn't catch on fire because the two mechanical engineers put the pile too close to the building. Duh, just glad it wasn't my mistake...

Our regular group of friends showed up and Austin's parents and even his sister.
I know your thinking "You crazy person you don't even like his sister what are you doing inviting her to your house?" True I don't like her but I can't be that obvious about it.
You see whenever we have friends over Austin's family gets invited because then I look like the sweet little daughter/sister-in-law that I am.

Stop laughing! I am the sweetest person you'll ever meet!!

Her and her husband just actually came much to my surprise.

I didn't have to see them that much though because I was inside cooking and talking with my girlfriends. She could have come in and seen me but thankfully she didn't want to leave her husband, Dan, out there by "himself". They make me sick! She even made his plate. Totally setting a bad example for all the other husband's who had to make their own. We will never hear the end of it. I told Austin that is how ugly people keep their spouses. He shut up after that.

Okay I've done enough bitching for one day. I'm off to get packed and ready to leave in the morning.

I'll be back on Monday with pictures that will actually get put on here.

I'll even try to get some flattering ones of Raquel at the family reunion. I'm thinking of some of her eating. Those shouldn't be hard to find. After all she edited me out of my favorite photo of Mason and I.

Note to self change all photo files to read only before giving them to Princess Hateful.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tabe Jean said...

I was laughing and then the next sentence said Stop laughing... Your too funny!!