Friday, August 15, 2008

Iowa State Fair - U GOTTA LOVE IT!!

Well I might not be going to Amanda's baby shower/wedding reception but I am going to the State Fair on Saturday. I don't care if we get anyone sick down there. Not that we should. I don't let strangers hold my baby. I'm not crazy!!
I am excited! I love going to the fair! This year we should have much more interaction out of Mason. Last year he was just a tiny baby and slept the whole time. This year I should also be able to eat whatever I want. Last year I had to be careful because I was having gallbladder attacks. Tomorrow is actually one year since I had it taken out. I haven't even had heartburn since then.
We are leaving really early in the morning. Probably around 6. The grounds open at 7 but buildings don't open until 9. If we leave at 6 that will put us there around 8 by the time we deal with the traffic and find parking.

No comments: