Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm back...

We are home from rodeo finally. It was so stinkin hot that we didn't come home until Tuesday because I didn't want to on Monday. Austin expected it so he wasn't too surprised that I wasn't home on time.
We are also home puppy less. Sidney is a very busy town during rodeo and our puppy was out in the yard playing before we were to pick it up and somehow it got in the road and got ran over. So we are still on the lookout for an outside dog. Hopefully Tasia will have another litter and we can get 2 but I will leave that up to her.
Well believe it or not I am running behind this morning and have to get my butt up to MOPS registration. I would like to be on time this time. Right!! Too late for that already;)

2 comments:

Jessica aka Mommy said...

Sorry to hear about the puppy :(

Tricia said...

I am sorry about the puppy...that is so sad :(