I got my car back today. Yesterday my friend, Jess, and I, with all the kids, went to town and dropped my car off to have the windshield fixed. I am so happy to have it back with no cracked windshield. Now I can drive farther than Town. Naturally because of this I am going to Mom and Dad's for the weekend. I am so excited. I haven't seen them since Christmas. I don't think I've ever gone that long before.
Anyways I leave on Thursday and get home on Monday. I told Cameron that I was going to get there Friday night. I lied to her because I want to spend some time with mom and dad alone. That way mom doesn't have to fight to hold her own grandson. Well, that and that way Cameron's boys won't fight to stay the night with Aunt Lola. Love them to death but don't want to sleep with them. They hog the bed and always seem to have "accidents" in bed. I don't like to wake up wet smelling of pee. Maybe it’s just me. Friday Mason and I are going to go spend the day with Austin's grandparents. They like to see all the new stuff Mason is doing. Friday afternoon I have to pick Isaac up from the babysitters for his birthday. I will have to make it look like I am just getting down there from my house though. They, Cameron and her boys, get mad if they don't see me the night we get there.
Saturday we are going through the storage room at Mom's. Cameron was in it a couple of days ago and ran across some 18-24 month clothes for Mason. This makes me very happy because the 12-month clothing he is wearing now is almost too little. I also have to pick up some clothes from Marianne's. When I picked up clothes from her before Mason was born she gave me all of her stuff up to the 18-month mark. Little Hunter was still wearing his 18-month stuff at 24 months of age. If Mason keeps growing like he is we will be handing clothes down to Hunter instead of him giving stuff to Mason.
No comments:
Post a Comment