Well yesterday the propane guy was here and I didn't even know it. He even got stuck in the yard. There are foot prints leading up to the door so I am assuming he used the door bell that doesn't work. I still can't believe that Hyde didn't throw a total fit. He even barks when the mail man comes. How in the world did he miss the propane guy? Worse yet the window in the office looks out right at the propane tanks. From the marks in the yard it looks like he had quite the time getting out. He backed right into a snow drift.
Talking about snow. We are to get another 3-6 inches tonight into tomorrow. I am more than tired of snow. I haven't been down to mom and dad's since christmas. I was to get my windshield fixed tomorrow so that I could down this weekend but I heard the weather and knew better so I had to call and reschedule my appt for Monday. I have since decided that I am going down next weekend no matter what. I have been cooped up in this house too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment