It's FRIDAY. How?! Where did Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday go? I don't remember them. Okay, well, maybe I do.
Tuesday, Austin came home early from work because of the weather. Blowing wind and snow are sometimes dangerous to drive in. We had the supper from crapville. I had decided that we were going to have fried chicken. Everything was going good until the chicken got done thawing. I took it out of its packaging and it smelled. I decided that I didn't want to risk it and threw it away. I then debated and decided that we would have hamburgers. No go, no hamburger. (I have no clue where it disappeared to) I took a quick stock of the freezer and decided on pork chops. Very disappointing when I had been looking forward to fried chicken.
Wednesday the wind blew and blew. Highlight of the day was sausage gravy for supper. Quick, easy and good.
Thursday I spent the day with Jess. Went grocery shopping and then to town for marbles for a craft project. I know really exciting stuff. Austin made supper. Meatloaf. It was really good mainly because I didn't have to cook. I did have to clean up the mess though. Tell me why do guys have to dirty every bowl to make supper. Especially a supper that should only use one bowl, one fork, and one measuring spoon. I will never understand this.
So now here it is Friday and it is just a blur as to how I got here. My agenda for today is to go to town and get the registrations for our vehicles renewed. Then because my husband is weird about some things I have to run his in to him at work because they expired yesterday. Even though in the state of Iowa you have 30 days after they expire. Gotta love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment