So there is a little problem with blogging from my phone. It only saves it as a draft. No clue why. Then when I happen to walk through 3G service at my mom's house it will post it... Therefore some of my posts are showing up on readers just a couple of minutes apart from each other. Not very good but it will have to work since my mother's internet is the slowest I have ever seen.
Yesterday was good. I, along with my little sister, Cameron, and my niece, Morgan, helped my mom paint the outside of a rental property. It sucked. It was windy and there were leaves sticking to the outside of the house in the wet paint. Then the wind was blowing the paint all over us as we were taking our brushes/rollers from the trays to the house. My outfit I had on look like I let someone splatter paint me.
We painted until dark and then headed to mom's for supper. It was so yummy and hot. Nothing beats ham, noodle and potato soup on a chilly day. After supper we sat around and talked. I had planned to head home around 8 but that didn't happen. It was around 10 before I ever got on the road. It was around 1:15 am when I pulled into my driveway. I was just so glad to be home. My bed has never felt so good.
Today I have been working on my 365 blog. Slowly but surely it is getting done. We are getting down to the end of the year and my poor neglected is stuck on May 31. How sad is that? I'm hoping by the end of the day to have the whole months of June and July up. I've learned this year that it is so easy to take a picture a day but it is so hard to get the time to get them on the blog. Therefore they just sit on my external hard drive. So sad. All those pictures just sitting there with no one looking at them.
Very soon though you'll be able to see what the rest of my year looked like. But for the rest of the afternoon I'm going to be adding photos to previous post so you'll have to check back on some of those older post...
No comments:
Post a Comment