Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13

Well, to start the day off good a good nights sleep is required...

Lisa wasn't feeling well due to her own medical problems, Jodi is getting over her a cold and was up all night coughing, Tracey forgot her mouth guard and was grinding her teeth all night and Molly was snoring softly... I am a very light sleeper. It was not a good combination!

Oh, and did I mention it was hot in the room and we had no window we could open.

Anyhoo... Tracey, Molly and me all got up around 7:30 and got dressed to go to the conference. It was really good and I always get so much out of it. I won't bore you with the details but I would encourage you to go next year. It is always a good time!!

AAfter the conference Tracey and Molly headed home because they had obligations tomorrow. Lisa, Jodi and me headed to supper and of course more shopping! Then we saw a bowling alley. It was early enough that we decided a little bowling was in order... I rocked with scores of 96 and 58. A sad thing considering my average in the leagues Austin and I have been in over the years have been around 170. But you know that is with my custom drilled ball and my own bowling shoes. A huge difference in quality, weight and comfort...

After bowling we were on the way back to the hotel and Lisa saw a KMart so of course they had to stop!

Now we are back at the hotel and I have a bed all to myself and am really hoping for a good nights sleep. The drive home should be interesting. We will be driving home through some snow. By the time we get up in the morning there could be 3 inches of the of the horrible white stuff on the ground.

I knew winter was coming but was hoping it would hold off for a little longer. Mason and I played outside Tuesday barefoot... Now we get to build snowmen and sled!! Yay!!

No comments: