I've been so busy.
Austin has been on vacation for the last two weeks. Can I just say HORRIBLE and we spent most of the time apart. He went to his grandparents house for a couple of days and then I went to my sister's for my families vacation for a couple of days without him.
Don't get me wrong he was invited to go he just didn't want to.
When I have been home I've been trying to get some picture orders done and delivered. To see what I'm talking about go here. I think it is just amazing how much more business you can get from one shoot to the next. It's been a long time coming and I am having so much fun. I won't be able to post too many for privacy reasons but I will when I can. I've even hooked up with a couple of different people and am getting started in a couple of joint ventures that I never would have thought about. Whatever works I always say.
Now that my husband has the computer set up again it should be much easier. Much much easier. He wanted to set up two monitors on one computer and I really didn't think I would like it that much but I absolutely love it.
Now if I could only get him to put his clothes in the hamper I would be set.
No comments:
Post a Comment