So here I am, laying in bed at Austin's grandparents house wondering if it could possibly be any warmer in here. Then I remember that yes, yes it could.
You see his grandparents are around 80 and get cold easily so they keep the house at a balmy 78 degrees and if I open the register I will be truly miserable. As soon as I get here I always come into my bedroom and close the register. I have no clue why they tend to think they need to heat a room they are never in but they do. (I say 'my' bedroom because I spend the most time here and she only changes the sheets when she hears someone different is coming. Otherwise I wash them about every third time I am down.)
Mason had no nap today. As in none, zip, zilch, nada, bubkiss. I couldn't even get him to sit down to eat supper the poor little thing was afraid he was going to fall asleep. It was so cute.
So here I am hot and almost miserable and I know Mason will be. Up super early because the grandparents get up early and Mason miraculously wakes up. Amazing how that happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment