I have changed my blog. Or maybe it is just that I have changed. I didn't start this thing as a way to keep up with Mason. I think I just did it as a way to get things off of my chest. So being what it is I have made some changes to reflect that. I guess you could say that I have come into my own.
I am my own person.
I know what I want.
I am going to get what I want.
no one is going to be able to stop me.
I would like to say that there won't be any more complaining going on on this blog anymore but I don't want to lie to you.
I couldn't even type that with a straight face.
I am not saying there won't be updates of Mason on here because there always have been; after all him and his father are the sources of my aggravation and quite honestly they are hilarious. If I ever write a book about my life it would be considered a tragic comedy. Some of the things that happen around here feel like they should be happening to someone else so that I could laugh about it. I am not sure how I feel about that. I guess I can't really change it so it doesn't matter.
Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that things are changing here. I think it is because of this horrible case of cabin fever I have going on. Fifty outside today and yet we are stuck inside because of all the mud. It is everywhere. I cannot imagine letting my 20 month-old play in it. I am not crazy.
It is bad enough wiping off Hyde's feet when he comes back inside.
First big change:
I am taking time for myself. Tonight I am going out with some friends. Just a girls night out. Even though I have been gone almost every night this week. I didn't care. Austin was even okay with this. Not that it would have mattered. Well that much anyways.
1 comment:
good for you and changing things and going out for a grls night. you deserve it!
Post a Comment