Where did my year go? It just vanished. Poof! Gone!
Well it is 2 in the morning and I just got done writing the MOPS newsletter. Again I am sitting here asking myself how in the world I got roped into doing it this year. I know some of you are thinking 'well, how hard can it really be you write this blog'. Well this blog is different. I don't have to look you in the eye and wonder if your judging me. Why because I don't care. I like to think I have at least grown as a person that much. But this newsletter is read by around 30 women in the same room. I actually had a nightmare that I went to MOPS and instead of the normal lovely ladies it was a room with 30 Mrs. Malcoms nit picking and dissecting my newsletter.
Yes I realize most won't understand this analogy but for those that went to Fremont-Mills you understand. It isn't that I dislike Mrs. Malcom because I really do like her she was one of my favorite teachers. It is just that I can only handle one English teacher at a time so 30 was kind of overwhelming and I woke up in a cold sweat. Now that I reminded myself of that I get to go and try to go to sleep. Yep like that is going to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment