I have discovered that my life is boring. Very boring!
We don't go anywhere or do anything. We stay in our pajamas all day. Really why change clothes if we aren't leaving. Worse yet, if someone were to look back through my photos of the last 3 days it looks as though I haven't changed Mason's clothes at all. How horrible. Poor little child has 3 pair of the exact same little footie pajamas thanks to his cousins. I didn't realize it until I got out the rest of the winter clothes. I have two 2Ts and one 18 month pair. Worse yet is that Austin asked me about it. I had to pull his 2 other dirty pairs to show him that I wasn't crazy.
So yesterday I couldn't figure out how to work the timer on my camera and couldn't locate my tripod. I looked and looked and come to find out it was in the vehicle that Austin drove to work. My next question was why was my tripod in his vehicle? Did he use it without asking? Sure did the little brat. He couldn't even remember what he had used it for just that it was in his vehicle. He is lucky that I love him and can overlook his flaws... well almost. After all overlooking all of them and I would be lying to myself. I really try to be brutally honest with myself.
So today I have filled in the rest of my ordinary day because really everyday is the same for me. I know it is pathetic. I am sure it will change once mason starts preschool.
Now on to some cuter stuff...
Mason has learned to run. It is so cute he juts out his chest and put his straight behind himself and moves his legs really fast. He doesn't actually go any faster just uses more energy. I couldn't for the life of me figure out where he learned to run like that. I mean I don't run like that and I know Austin doesn't. It finally hit me while we were watching Sid the Science Kid on IPTV this morning that that is how those little kids run to the play ground. It makes sense that is one of Mason's favorite shows. Right along with Thomas the Train and Big Big World. I don't even get to watch the new anymore in the mornings unless I want to stand in the kitchen.
Anyone who knows me knows that I love me some news. Especially the morning news like the Today Show or The Early Show. I used to only watch The Today Show but then Katie left and Meredith came and I cannot stand her. I liked her on The View but not on The Today Show. Then again I used to like The View but then Meredith left and Rosie was on and now Whoopi. Sorry, don't care for either of them. I have finally resigned myself to watching Sid the Science Kid and Sesame Street in the mornings.
Tonight I have to start and...um...finish my MOPS newsletter. Yeah, I don't know if that will happen. It all depends on if I can get the two guys in my life to behave long enough. I really doubt that will happen and will probably have to finish it tomorrow.
For now I am off to rescue an overly tired toddler who is in desperate need of a nap. All I have to say to that is ME TOO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment