Day ONE. Saturday, June 21st.
Basically the drive out to Rapid City with a bunch of little stops.
Mason and Austin are sitting in the black car.
Day TWO. Sunday, June 22nd.
Reptile Gardens and Mt. Rushmore.
It has all been changed since the last time I was out there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Day THREE. Old McDonald Farm and the 1880's Train.
Amazing how just 5 years can change the deffinition of fun. Major doesn't look too happy to be there but Hunter is thrilled.
Goats eating on a bridge.
Mason eating a cookie. We got a lot of comments about Mason. He was covered in chocolate. I was just glad I only paid a dime for his outfit at a garage sale. It did come clean though.
Austin looks just thrilled.
Mason and his 'sissy' sippy. I didn't know it would turn pink when warm. I thought it would turn blue like his other one.
Steam from the Train.
The storm that hailed on us.
An open car like the one we were in.
What kind of 'hell' is this.
We all looked very good after being hailed on before boarding.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Day FOUR. Tuesday, June 24th. Our 8 year anniversary.
Storybook Island and swimming at Hot Springs.
My question is did this boy choose to work here for the summer or was it some kind of cruel punishment.
Hunter being Hunter.
Hunter kissing Tigger.
Mason and Piglet.
Sign on the way down to Sitting Bull Crystal Cavern.

Inside the crystal cave.
Inside the crystal cave.
Largest dog tooth crystal in the world.
Inside the cave.
Austin and I in the crystal cave. 

Jessica just wasn't fast enought to keep Mason from tasting him.
Surprised that Jessica told him no.
Resigned to just sit there and look cute.
Hunter being Hunter again.
I am sure he will be behind bars again sometime in the future.
We had the stroller with us but Jessica wanted to carry him around.
Mason was trying to push Hunter off the bone.
Dad imparting important pieces of wisdom to Mason. Hopefully Mason wasn't listening.
I don't know what they are trying to accomplish with this sign but we got a good laugh out of it.
Buffalo and babies.


Crazy Horse. You can see the chalk outline of the horses head on the bottom right corner of the rock.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah, Jamison, Daniel, Jake, Isaac, Major, Hunter, Mason and Cammie.
(Notice the window in the bottom left corner.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Day FIVE. Wednesday, June 25th.
Sitting Bull Crystal Cavern and Cosmos Mystery.
I was surprised this one turned out as well as it did after all Marianne took it.
Cosmos Mystery.
Cosmos Mystery.
Poor Austin was used as a visual aid. Yeah, must suck to be tall. (insert rolling of eyes here)
No comments:
Post a Comment