I can't believe it has been that long. It doesn't feel like it has been that long. I still remember standing at the alter. I also remember the horrible sunburns we both had and that the church was so hot. Oh, and how could I forget the cake fiasco! All the elements that made up my perfect day.
I love my husband. Everything about him. His smile, his laugh, his scent (I know wierd, he smells like the outdoors, fresh and crisp), his kiss, the fact that I can still make him speechless, the fact that he can still make me speechless. I love his dry en-gen-er sense of humor. The joy I get from laughing at him and sometimes with him is what keeps me happy. It doesn't matter how much I complain about him and his infinite wisdom, I am more in love with him today than the day we married, just as tomorrow I will love him more than I do today.
I pray the good Lord grants me many more years with my husband. To watch our family and grow old together. I could ask for nothing greater.
No comments:
Post a Comment