Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Things

Mason has a couple of new things.
1.) He has started to grind his teeth. He now has two teeth on bottom and one on top with a second not far behind. His new favorite thing to do is to grind his teeth. I don't know if this feels good to him but it makes my skin crawl. I hope this ends soon.
2.) He has started to pull up to more things. For a couple of weeks all he would pull up to was the couch and us. Now he has started to pull up to the fish tanks and tables. Walls it doesn't really matter as long as he can lean against it.
3.) He has learned the word 'NO'. This is not a good thing. We were walking around Orschelns and he is trying to pull stuff off the shelves so I take his little hand and place it on the cart and tell him 'No'. He looks at me, his face gets all red and he screams 'NO NO NO'. Now when we tell him no he throws the biggest fit. He just throws himself back and just screams and cries.

We were in Wal-Mart and I saw this shirt. Austin looks at me and says 'No, no way'. That just made me want to get it more. So, I did. There isn't a better shirt to describe Mason.


No comments: