We did absolutely nothing. Mason was good and surprisingly quiet. I couldn't believe how well he stuck to his schedule. Some weekends he won't just because Austin is home. Unfortunately this showed Austin just how much free time I do have during the day. What he doesn't know is that this is what I do during that free time sometimes, that or it gets eaten up by me showering. I know of all the things.
He forgets that I don't have someone to watch the baby while I do things like that. Sometimes I wish he would just step up and help more with the baby. It is almost impossible to get him to give baby a bath or feed him baby food. I have to use my powers of negotiation sometimes to get him to put baby down for bed. Then he gets mad when I "disappear" to wash dishes. Which brings me to my next point.
My son is making me a social pariah. When we go to the grandparents they are like normal grandparents and like to make Mason smile. Well he won't smile at them while I am in the room. He will twist and turn until he can see me and then he will smile. So I go to the next room or stand behind them while they are holding him that way he will at least smile in their direction. He only does this to Austin's side of the family. He doesn't do it to my side. Maybe my side is just more intertaining. I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment