We got more snow last night. I am tired of snow. It looks pretty, but I've had to reschedule Mason ear checkup appointment 2 times. We are 40 minutes from town and there is no way I am taking my child out in below zero wind chills on horrible roads to have his ears rechecked. We went through all his ear medicine so the ear infection should be gone. Hopefully we will be able to make it to the one on Wednesday. It would be nice if we could that way I can pick up groceries while we are in town.
Yesterday was fairly unproductive. I got nothing done. I take that back. I did get a couple loads of laundry done. Austin was complaining about not having his favorite pair of khakis clean this morning. I had to then complain about my washer and dryer being in the basement. I have been asking for months for them to be upstairs in the bathroom. It really wouldn't be that hard. I might wash his khakis next week. That is if I feel like it.
1 comment:
Oh that sounds not so good....
I hope Masons ears will be OK and the snow will leave so you can fast as possible to go to his doctor!!
Love tina
Post a Comment