A week... Yep a very fast week since I posted last. I don't remember what we have been doing. I know I've edited a ton of photos. Some of which have made it onto my picturemyeveryday. I have all the PSDs saved but it takes forever to save each photo 3 times with an image resize in there also. It isn't that it takes a whole bunch of time to save them but when the 3 year old is interrupting me all the time I lose track of where I was and by the time I find my spot he is pestering me again. So far I've been trying to get a couple more saved and posted everyday. At this rate I might get them all done before the end of the year. I am not holding my breath though.
I haven't decided what my theme will be for next years 365 project. This year didn't have a theme. Partly because I didn't know if I would be able to actually do it. A photo a day is a daunting task. There are some days where I don't want to get out my camera. I don't know what to take a photo of, either mason isn't cooperating or we are busy and I don't even think about it until late. On the days where I know we are gonna be busy I picked a house plant and took a picture. I know real original but some of those are my favorites. There are some photos that just stand out to me as being some of my best. I think I may make a calendar for 2011 with a favorite photo of every month. I've really been waiting for it to snow so I could get my photo for this month...
Some days I think having a theme for the year would make it easier and then this niggling little thought in the back of mind says "Seriously, a theme? You are nuts..." I guess time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment