Today and yesterday have been just wonderful outside. Mason and I have spent as much time as possible outside. Yesterday we walked a mile to the stopsign and back and played in the yard. Well that is until we saw a huge (HUGE) snake. I am so scared of snakes. Ridiculously scared. So Mason and I spent the rest of yesterday afternoon inside. When Austin got home he wanted to take a walk so Mason and I walked another mile to the stopsign and back. In case your adding that up that is 4 whole miles.
Today Mason didn't wake up until 9. It was wonderful!! We spent a large portion of today outside also and now it is time for a bath to get all the slimy baby sunscreen off of him. I hate how it feels on our skin. It is to rain tonight and tomorrow so we will be stuck inside again. Hopefully by Thursday it will be nice enough to get back out.
No comments:
Post a Comment